Marcassie Farm Lodges
Marcassie Farm Partnership have been awarded funding for farm diversification to construct and erect guest accommodation with ancillary facilities comprising:
- Three rectangular double lodges, with one of these suitable for disabled access
- One reception-office with laundry / utility / store
- One venue-meeting space with adjoining cloaks/WC/shower and kitchen-dining space
Their aims include:
- To provide 4-star year-round self-catering or catered accommodation with ancillary facilities for individuals and smaller groups to hire for retreats, gatherings, meetings, events or as a base for visiting Moray.
- To become the place in Scotland for creatives and innovators to meet.
- To draw out each individual’s authentic, best self, the role they play, the service they offer for the greatest good of the whole.