Moray LEADER offices are closed to public
Posted on 18 March 2020
In light of the growing concerns around Coronavirus (COVID-19) and following government guidance, the Moray LEADER Team have taken the decision to close the office to the public.
Please be advised that during this time:
- All Moray LEADER staff will be working from home for an indefinite period, but this will have no impact on the ability to contact the team
- The intention is to minimise any disruption to the delivery of projects and the Moray LEADER programme
- The team are available via email, mobile, and Zoom – and remain contactable during business hours
- All face to face meetings are being replaced with phone calls & video calls via Zoom
Chris, Davina and Michelle can be contacted by email or mobile, as detailed below:
- Chris Muir: firstname.lastname@example.org M: 07741 196315
- Davina MacLennan: email@example.com M: 07388 990668
- Michelle Gillibrand: firstname.lastname@example.org M: 07388 990667
The team will continue to provide programme and project updates via the website and social media channels, as well as any additional guidance and support as the situation evolves.
Please be assured that whilst the office is closed, the staff team will continue to deliver the Moray LEADER Programme in collaboration with external stakeholders, and provide support to applicants in all aspects of their projects.